Do Goals earn interest?
- Yes, Goals earn the same interest rate as your nbkc Everything Account. There is no minimum balance required. Rates may change over time. Check out our current rates.
How often can I move money to/from a Goal?
- You can close a Goal or transfer money in/out at any time. There are no fees for closing a Goal before it has been completed.
How can I access Goals?
- Access and manage your Goal Accounts from any device. Just log in to your online banking profile to set up and close Goals or transfer funds.
When are Goal funds available?
- Funds transfer instantly between Goals and your nbkc Everything or Money Market Account.
Can I use a Debit Card or ACH Payment on a Goal?
- No, funds saved toward a Goal cannot be accessed directly via debit card, ATM, Bill Pay, external transfer, or customer-to-customer transactions. You will want to transfer these funds to your nbkc Everything or Money Market Account to schedule payment or use a Debit Card.
Can I fund a Goal with an external account transfer?
- You cannot directly fund a Goal with a non-nbkc account, or transfer funds from a Goal to a non-nbkc account. You can transfer funds to your nbkc Everything or Money Market Account and then move the funds to your desired Goal.
Can Goals be set up for Overdraft Protection?
- At this time Goals cannot be set up for Overdraft Protection.
Can I have a joint Goal?
- Goals are exclusive to each online banking user. If you share a joint account with someone else, you'll have exclusive access to the Goals you set up as long as you have a separate online banking login.
I have Business Accounts can I use Goals?
- At this time Goals are not currently available for Business Checking or Business Money Market Accounts.
Find the Electronic Records (eSign) Disclosure / Consent and Service Agreement / Savings Goals Agreement at nbkc.com/disclosures.