Please note: the Business Online Wire Feature is only available to Business Customers at this time.
How do I access Business Wires?
- Log in to online banking and select Move Money ➡ Business Wires.
How can I check the status of my wire?
- Browser: Submitted wire history is displayed on the right-hand side of the Business Wires screen. Once a wire is submitted it will have a Pending status that will update after the wire has been reviewed by the bank to be Approved or Denied. If a wire is denied, select see more to display the denial reason. A secure message will also be sent in online banking once a wire is approved or denied.
- Mobile: From the Business Wire screen select Submitted Wires at the top right of the screen. Once a wire is submitted it will have a Pending status that will update after the wire has been reviewed by the bank to be Approved or Denied. If a wire is denied, select see more to display the denial reason. A secure message will also be sent in online banking once a wire is approved or denied.
How to obtain wire instructions?
- The wire recipient should contact their financial institution and ask for incoming wire instructions. Some financial institutions have specific routing numbers solely for wires or utilize an intermediary financial institution, so obtaining these instructions from the beneficiary financial institution is important.
What is an intermediary financial institution?
- An intermediary financial institution, also known as the correspondent financial institution, is a third-party financial institution used by the beneficiary financial institution to facilitate the settlement of funds. When a wire is sent with an intermediary financial institution the funds are sent to the intermediary financial institution and then passed to the beneficiary financial institution who then credits the final beneficiary.
When will my wire be sent?
- Wires are reviewed and processed throughout the business day. Approved wires will be processed on the process date by the end of business.
Can I edit a wire recipient?
- If a recipient’s information needs to be updated, the saved recipient will need to be deleted and re-saved with the updated information.
What if I schedule a wire after the cut-off?
- Wires set up after the daily wire cut-off with be processed on the next business day.
Will wires be sent on weekends?
- Wires are only processed on business days. Wires are not processed on weekends or federal holidays.
Is there a charge for this service?
- There is a $5.00 fee per outgoing domestic wire. nbkc bank does not charge an incoming wire fee for domestic wires.
Can I send a wire internationally?
- Business customers can send international wires by calling our Customer Support Team at 866.931.0850.
How do I change my phone number for my Secure Access Code?
- Please call our customer support team at 866.931.0850 to update any contact information.
What if I need to cancel a wire?
- Please call our customer support team at 866.931.0850 if a wire needs to be canceled. A wire cannot be canceled once it has been processed, so please call as soon as possible if a wire needs to be canceled.